Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Virgin Blogger (new to blogging, NOT a virgin who blogs)

Hey, out there. I have had a couple of people comment on the fact that I don't post often enough. I would love to increase my readership. Any suggestions on how to promote my blog? Additionally, if you enjoy it, become a follower so that you will get notifications of new posts and you won't have to keep checking the blog, only to become disappointed when you see the same old post at the top. Feel free to recommend it to others.
I am using this opportunity to let you know that one of my worst fears about writing is that I will make a typo or misspell a word or use improper grammar. My fellow writing snobs will understand. I sincerely apologize if this happens in any of my posts. The foibles of my life do not embarrass me nearly as much as bad writing. (I just ran spell check and found I had misspelled "misspell." Hee hee.)
All comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment